Saturday, February 27, 2010

We're back and no longer "winter weary"

We have returned from our winter vacation of a lifetime. But first, I want to make a plug for the best travel agency in our area. Four Seasons Travel in Harlan, Iowa did us well. We've never had a vacation go so well. As none of us six have ever traveled to Hawaii; we put it in Dori's hands. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
Now, we have all suffered from people gloating after they have been to Hawaii.

Please, forgive me because I have became one of them. Sorry!!!

But, I'm not going to talk about how adorable our grandkids are on the beach at Maui. Or the fun at the Luau, or the thrill of whale watching.

My greatest thrill was to be able to enjoy all this with my family. I know many, many people who go on vacations to escape their family. What a blessing to travel with your family and have the greatest of times.

Aloha. (Sorry again, couldn't help myself.)



No comments: