Friday, February 5, 2010

A Grandmother's Rambling

This will probably mean nothing to you; but I needed to air my gratitude. I catch myself complaining about this Iowa winter with yet another 5-7 inches today. Whoa! Stop! What was I thinking? I am so blessed.

I have two grandchildren. My wonderful daughter and endearing son-in-law have given Ron and me the most unblievable children to love. Let me try to describe them:
First born, Alex:
One word:
JOY: a feeling of great pleasure and happiness; delightful.
That's my Alex. Her sweetness, her humor, her laugh (or giggle) overwhelms me.
I know I am a better person because she is in my life.





Next; Cole
One word:
ADVENTURE: an unusal and exciting, typically hazardous, experience or activity. That's Cole. I don't need to say more. It's alway a wonderful adventure when I with him.

So, if you ever catch me complaining again; please, just say "Joy" or "Adventure". I'll know what you mean.

1 comment:

Stef Kramer said...

perfectly described! As agreed by their mother.