Monday, March 15, 2010

Complains - the American pasttime.

FACT:  I get so upset when I have to run the water faucet to get it really cold.
FACT:  One Billion of the world citizens remain without satisfactory safe drinking water. Two Billion of our world citizens have not access to adequate sanification.

YET - I COMPLAIN.


FACT: OMG-----I haven't been shopping for so long. I can't stand anything in my closet.
FACT: At least 80% of the world lives on $10.00 a day.

YET - I COMPLAIN.

FACT: I'm reading the most incredible book. I can't wait to discuss it at my book clubs. So many books to read.  When will I find the time?
FACT: Nearly one billion people entered the 21st century unable to read or  sign their name.

YET -  I COMPLAIN.


FACT: I can't  think on something new for our evening meals. I guess I'll just wandered the aisles until something looks good to me.
FACT: The World Health Organization estimates 50,000 in Africa will die each month from malnutrition or disease.

 YET - I COMPLAIN.

I live in America. It's not perfect; but I'm going to stop complaining.

No comments: