Wednesday, June 16, 2010

New "Animal Tails" are here!!!




I had to show all of you a sneak preview of the new Animal Tails products Rubi J just got in. New animals, new lines and new prices. I ordered early for a super discount, and I will be passing this savings on to you.

We're all busy adding them to the website and they should be ready by this weekend to showcase. We'll have bigger sizes in the rompers and we're adding baby blankets and beanies. See, we've been listening to you.

The grandkids love when I get new products in. You wouldn't believe how big Cole's eyes got when he saw the Cheetah. "YES." Cole is into speed (I see trouble ahead with that); so it was no wonder he picked the fastest land animal on earth.

I picked a bigger size for him because we all know about growing spurts and his mother would like to see a couple of years of use and she knows how well these organic tees wash and wash. Cole's Golden Eagle t-shirt is one of his favorites and he wears it as soon as it comes out of the laundry.

Keep watching at http://www.rubij.com/.