Wednesday, June 23, 2010

New Products and New Prices!



Well, I finally got all the new Animal Tails products on Rubi J's website. I had several "do overs" and there might still be a few mistakes. I probably should of let my 8 year old grandson do it.

We have added 5 new endangered wildlife in our products; 3 in the girls' line and 2 in the boys'.  Also, we now carry baby blankets and hats; all organic cotton, of course. These new rompers are short sleeved and we added the 6-12 month size besides the 3-6 month. All of the new t-shirts are short sleeved.

As I said in an earlier blog, I ordered before manufacturing begin and got a great discount. I'm passing this savings on to you. Check out our new prices at: http://www.rubij.com

As another bonus, I'm offering until June 30, 2010, 20% off on all Animal Tails products.

Just enter the code TAILS20 when you check out.


This baby girl's gift set will be given away in July to a lucky fan of our Facebook Page: Rubi J Organic Clothing. Become a fan today.

No comments: