Friday, March 25, 2011

Garage sales - There's an "App" for that.

Spring is in the air: green peeking through the snow, hot houses setting up outside of grocery stores, red eyes and noses dripping and, of course, garage sales.

Tis the season.

I know we love a bargain and I don't want to rain on your  parade; but, if you're looking for a bargain on baby gear; let's be safe with our most precious little people.

Be on guard when you are shopping second hand for your baby. There is recall upon recall on baby products. I know if you're under 30 you have a smart phone. My daughter couldn't believe when her dad and I recently updated our phones, we purchased the same kind we always had. How 2005's was that?

Here's my advice. Before you purchase that hot deal for your baby; go to http://www.recall.gov/ and find out if that item has been recalled.

We're talking about your baby. Don't be a statistic. A few minutes on your smart phone could change your life for the better.

Happy garage saleing.