Monday, November 8, 2010

Cotton prices going crazy high!

I thought all of you would like some good news. It always puts me in a great mood when I learn I will be paying more for my husband's Jockeys.

So much for being sarcastic; let's get down to the facts. The price of cotton has been rising and will continue to do so. Several reasons. Inventories were lowered because of the recession; then Nature came into the equation. Bad weather and massive flooding ruined many last year crops worldwide.

The consumer shouldn't see any increases this fall and winter. I really don't know about next year prices. For Rubi J, it's a wait and see. I'm stocking up now.

Well, enough of that, let's move on.

For a limited time during the holiday season, Rubi J is offering Free Shipping.

Check out our current "Special of the Day" at http://www.rubij.com/ . Our popular Polar Bear in the rompers and long-sleeved tee are half off.

Half off and free shipping. That is good news.





No comments: